Friday, February 16, 2007

New Word and some news.

Not really a word, but Adam, Billy and I we're liking the redesigns idea.

So this week-ish word is, Captain America. I decided to do him because I just watched the really cool weird movie, "The Devil and Daniel Johnston." And he had a really crazy way of drawing Captain America. So I thought hey you could draw him as well.

Also I really want to know who is still even looking at the forum. So if you would be so kind, even if you don't plan on posting anything please respond to this with a reply that you're still around.

Would be nice to get a idea of how dead this place really is.

And for Gods sake change your account over to the new blogger!

DO IT!

5 Comments:

Blogger billy said...

eek, well... i've been kind of busy working on other stuff the last couple of weeks... i did draw daffy, just haven't had time to scan him in. but yeah, the devil and daniel johnston is a really really awesome movie. good choice on captain america.

8:59 AM  
Blogger amberanz said...

I still look... it's finding time to do stuff while graduating that's hard!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Nathan Dorn said...

I'm so busy i can finish this cente

10:46 PM  
Blogger kehoe said...

I still look and use it ill get a drawing in here soon. And yes im still alive from friday night.

10:58 AM  
Blogger UnrulyTresses said...

i still look at the community. i would update with my own shit more often, but i don't have the internet at my house, which is a lame excuse, but it's all i've got. but i still look!! dammit!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home