Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Welcome!

Hey guys! Welcome to the Minneapolis Art Community Blog! First off, to all the people who have gotten the invites, feel free to post a recent art piece or whatever, and write a few words about it.

After thinking about it, I figured it would be a waste of a couple weeks to just have everyone sitting around doing nothing, so I figured I would create the first theme today...

SONG LYRIC(S).

It will be due on SUNDAY. It's going to be a short week, but that's only because I want to get things rolling. While it is the first week, you can just choose to do the "about me" portion. I would prefer if you did both, though! :)

Good Luck!

-Billy

1 Comments:

Blogger kehoe said...

Hey bill this is a good idea. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home